Let us print your job for you
We provide our clients with the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly printing solutions possible without ever sacrificing quality. These days, recycled paper doesn’t mean you will see any fibers in your paper. Modern non-toxic bleaching methods allow for bright white and solid color stock in all weights and sizes.
We use vegetable-based inks in all of our press-run printing processes. Not only are vegetable-based inks (soybeans) environmentally friendly, but they also offer some additional benefits.
- As soybeans grow, they remove damaging carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas, from the atmosphere.
- Almost half of all soybeans produced in the United States do not need irrigation.
- Vegetable-based inks have greater rub resistance than petroleum-based inks.
- The clarity of soybean oil allows pigments to reach their full potential.
- Vegetable-based inks maintain their lithographic stability throughout the entire print run.
- Vegetable-based inks are naturally low in VOC’s (volatile organic hydrocarbons) to reduce air pollution.
Our green vendors recycle all of the paper waste, used plates, waste inks and solvents, in order to reduce pollution.
It’s All Recyclable
Whether your print order is done digitally (small jobs) or run on a large press, all of the paper is recyclable. That means if you have access to recycling, as I hope we all do, you need not be concerned – you can recycle the paper.